Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Post 69

mummy and baobei (very long time never take photo with sarah cos must depend on her mood too.)








IS me NOTHING TO DO so take photo lolsarah smile so happily cos is her lesson time...



mikkiel able to sit on his ownmikkiel is in love with monkey mask :)
mikkiel is watching "yoyo" channel while sarah is sleeping...



After 3 days of rest and the non stop chatting on and off with different friend throught msn or the phoneand the accompany by my sarah and mikkiel of course i get better...Now than i realised when having problem u must really find a person that can really understand the situation and maybe had been gone throught the same problem before if not sometime u can feel u even worst than before..But cannot blame anyone cos they are nice to listen to my problem no matter what i alright now can laugh and the same old me...

This few weeks i can see some improvement for my baobei,sarah and recently in the afternoon i am teaching her how to recognized the item that we need and use most of the time,she can speak after me but when i tell her to find the item from the book and show me she can remember immediately and show it to me and after a few days i test her again she can show me also that mean she can memorize well...I realised for children they can do it but just that they feel like doing anot is not that they don't know...Like sarah i alway tell my friends she still don't how to speak but when i start to teach her this few weeks i realize she know how to speak but whether she wants anot...About my precious mikkiel,he is doing great too,he can sit on his own and stand with support....he loves to watch the yoyo channel and the baby channel everyday...This two children of mine is making my days great too ...Enjoy the photo that i upload tml mikkiel is going to be 9 month and advanced wishing him a Happy 9 month and will bring the kids out tml... :)

No comments: