Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Post 64

my precious and my darling
yesterday midnight mikkiel still dun wanna to sleep lol


mikkiel sticking out his tongue when i wanted to take photo of him *so naughty*
mikkiel now keep talking non stop he know how to pronounce "MA" with salivia out

while waiting for cab hubby help me take a few of my photo,i know i FAT....

i feel so great and happy on weekends but happy moment is always very short..Monday evening i was very angry all because that jerk who borrow money everywhere and than used our names and than hubby ask him to return to his mum friend he still tell my hubby he areadi return $700 in the end call up to confirm end up he is still keep bluffing around..luckily this late evening i going back amk i will be more happy and less worry and keep thinking about what that jerk do...I dun care who he borrow money and he tell my hubby he want to go and die so he doesn't have the intention to return the debt to those loan shark and his relatives and his mum friend..I quarrel with hubby because of him again and again and end up nearly divorce and he keep telling my hubby he want to go die...UNtil now still alive and still can change his hp number,i really dun wish to bother this jerk things anymore i going to enjoy my days in my parent's house this late evening my daddy is coming to fetch us and we will be back on sunday and promised to remember to take more of sarah and mikkiel photo and i will be meeting up some friend and catch up alot of things with them can't wait the days to come :) Will updated when i back...BYebye

No comments: