Sunday, September 13, 2009

Post 65


was at my parent's house
they are so enjoying @ my parent's house





they are so loving....

kelly and mikkiel
mikkiel is so happy got to go out every night last 5 days

sarah & jaron @ amk hub

was on the way to seeing getai

my very first time standing for couple of minute watching and wait for the host 600 to come outafter standing 30 mins finally the host (600) come out, u can see so many people is watching....



Yesterday afternoon daddy fetch us back home,reach home settle the children and pack the things nicely that was brought back...Start my housechore and vaccumm the floor, mop the floor,wash here and there i finish my all my housechore at night and hubby look after. sarah and mikkiel while packing his things to go back to camp...In the night, he goes back to his camp and left 3 of us and will come back @ thursday...while sarah and mikkiel is sleeping i do my house work again...11 plus i finally finished my housechores and surf the net awhile than go to my dreamland cos i wake up early i am very exhausted...

the six day in my parent's house, sarah and mikkiel was having some much fun and go out every late evening to the nearby shop and sit under the void deck with my mummy,and her friends playing with them and enjoy the wind lol...This fews day the weather is so humid in the morning till evening but at night the wind just come so suddenly and dun need air con i can doze off to sleep easily as sarah and mikkiel they doze off more faster cos went they come back from outside they drink milk and clean them off they go to sleep...i also enjoy myself too cos some of my friends went up to my parent's house to find me and see the children and catch up things with them....heeeheee

Today the singtel installer come to install the mio box and install a phone socket and finally we have a residential phone... i can save more not to top up my hi card cos i always staying at home and chit chat using my hp once a month i have to top up once i think now i can save more and lesser top up...i am finding way to save some money from everywhere especially bills lol cos i think i rather spend the money to kids rather than to the bills cos our bills is so high compare to alot of friends lol and than we only living in a 3-room flat...finally finished upload some photo that taken on my parent's house got to go offline and play with the kids enjoy the photo...

No comments: