Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Post 62


My precious and my darling

testing my hp camera when i went back to singtel to change my hp "my hubby"
me and my precious( very long never take pictures with him pls ignore my bloated face)


I am getting bloated lol i alway grumble when i finish my food to my hubby,hubby say only my tummy is slightly bigger another than that everything is the same...My appetite is from normal to big every night i am eating lol...I feel very happy when i was muching and eating but after i finish everything i started to grumble cos whenever i finished my food i know i gaining weight again...My face is became bigger lol i am telling myself i am going on a diet when i finished my food but ended up when i feel hungry i forgot everything..."A hungry man become an angry man"When i feel hungry i feel very angry lol haiz i have to start everything again eat less and i am going to take panbesy from doctor...If not another few weeks i am become horizontally i really dun want lol....heehee

Yesterday went to JP singtel again cos my new hp is very lag and will have auto shut off fuction when i only use for one day so play safe went to exchange another new ones...Afterthat went to ntuc bought some grocery and went to buy some supper home..I really can eat lol i ate one packet of nasi lemak and one sardine puff and my hubby ate one packet of noodles he is full areadi see my appetite is so good now this is what i say my appetite is become big lol the main problem is i putted the implagnon if i wanted to stop getting fatter i must take the implagnon out from my arm and than i have to suffer the pain cos the gynae will cut a line from my arm and take it out so i must endure for 3 years and take it out i dun want to waste my effort to put in and out like playing game....i hope i will not become A FAT BIG for this 3 years i have to find ways to stop my appetite from big to normal again :)

No comments: