Thursday, September 17, 2009

Post 67

Daddy is playing the monkey mouse with mikkiel
Tada my godsis,sarah and mikkiel



Enjoy the photo :)



Whenever i have any trouble there is alway someone who will worry,care and concern about me,i can say i am lucky and fortunate BUT feel sad to say always those who care and concern about me is those who long long time nvr contact or those who live very far just come down to talk to me....I really appreciate it...I admit i really to anything to everything let me today now think i have too much " FRIENDS" that alway have any problem and trouble will call me up and i will sure listen to their problem and if i can help i will willingly to help BUT what i had get back from those who so call FRIEND ...I really have to think about it i put my care and concern to some wrong person and i should go and care and concern those who really need it not those who have noone to find and feel bored than come and find me...

Today godsis came and find me after her interview and we go to boon lay shopping centre and buy some grocery and go back home...This is my godsis first time come my house but due to that jerk have done yesterday i really dun have a very gd mood but godsis keep toking to me and play with sarah and mikkiel...I feel bad that i never entertain her luckily she understand...She go back around 7 plus and come back my mood is still the same but now is getting a bit better will faster recover to the normal me orelse i really cannot do things well,my brain is keep thinking about what that jerk done???But is half settle left another debt i hope it will never happen this type of things again....Just wanna to write something out to make me feel abit better...But i still feel not ok i need some time to recover to the normal me........

No comments: