Sunday, June 27, 2010

Post 142

Friday evening went to fetch sarah & mikkiel from school,The teacher pass me sarah's progress report and observation of sarah by her teacher..I feel like so excited getting this report ( dun know what is inside) while the teacher pass to me cos was my first time taking my children's report book lol..Once open there is some things sarah has to improved and some is average and GOOD..Keep it up my baobei...About mikkiel will have wait for end of the month when he take back the COMMUNICATION BOOK than how he behave in school..Seldom listen to his teacher feedback cos i dun bring them to school often last week cos hubby was the one who bring and send them to school..

Told mummy about the progress book i take back,Everyday we will be chatting over the phone since i start working she had been asking how is it and ....Not like someone lol only know how to say u cannot wait ar..Wait the earth going to end also will never wait till the day..
see sarah is admiring herself on her progress report
Saturday we will the same staying at home,cooking lunch and dinner for them still do what i had promised whenever they stay at home i will sure cook for them..Enjoying spending time with them,Morning let them watch their favourite BABY FIRST CHANNEL AND YOYO CHANNEL Afternoon,teaches Sarah while mikkiel is having his nap..So far she is improving and concentrate in school go through the worksheet she done at school she can say when i ask..She improving her writing and tracing and was very good..Spend 2 hours with her singing with her and do some assignment i realised she can listen to my instruction well but is two of us at home she will be showing temper when someone is at home and I going to find a way to correct her and try some methods some friend share with me but still cannot help much...
(didn't take much photo cos my hp is going crazy mode again)

Last night was laying on the bed and on the way to go to my lala land..

Recently since start to work,i sleep at 10 or the latest 11 and wake up @ around 5 to 6 plus in the morning,wake hubby up and do my housechores so i finish my work i can have less things to do..Although i only work a few hours but i am very tired after work i even fall asleep when i was in the bus ..

The happiest thing is i had bought my first insurance for my 2 precious today,thank shiyim for the recommend..I will buy one more insurance for them and the most important thing is can afford dun want to repeat the history and waste the money..

Tomorrow is monday have to start on a new weeks again..Hope will be a great and happy ones.Tomorrow bringing 2 precious to polyclinic for their injection hope they behave hubby will be coming along ask him to apply leave cos he has to sign the CPF form for the injection..

Gonna prepare my grocery list and will updated whenever i have free time..Don't miss us too much :)


Finally have a new ads please kindly help me to click on my ads and thank in advanced

No comments: