Sunday, June 20, 2010

Post 139

Firstly i here to wish my dearest & hubby
a
"Happy father day "
and father in the w
hole world..

Yesterday the whole morning is playing and accompany them watching tv and read some children book...I was quite tired but than after 2 precious is taking their nap i spent some time myself doing on-line-ing again..Recently i only sleep about 4-5 hours per day but than once in a while i'm alright somemore Now is WORLDCUP season..

In the evening time i take about 15-20 min nap and feed my 2 precious dinner and prepare to go Siuling birthday celebration @ Chevron...Was doing some clothes testing for sarah and feel that the jumper is more suitable for her...**While i help mikkiel clean up and wear the clothes and put into playpen for about 5 mins and he dozes off to sleep so i cannot manage to take any photo of him yesterday..But he is wearing a jumper too and look cute on him too..




Advanced Happy Birthday to Siuling


The Birthday Girl ( finally found a photo of mikkiel )

3 of us was behind at first cos Anqi went over to take picture of the cake,very unique and help sarah n mikkiel to take the cake..As for me when i go out i just forget about taking pictures lol...I was busying looking after 2 precious and with Anqi and Soo meng help and catch up with them too...After that we went infront to sing birthday song to Siuling and continue siting while feeding 2 precious with cake and again chit chatting..

Last but not least,see everyone is doing great i feel happy for them...

I really enjoy the day catching up with the ex colleagues cum friend from quickly and of course Anqi and Soomeng..Yongfeng and Siuling i think it had been 9 years plus never meet them in real life...Our ex boss Chris also went and chatted for awhile and he went back home with his family..(Was my first time going to Chevron lol i was like a mountain tortoise can)

***The photo i uploaded is all copy from fb not taken from me i take abit from Anqi and Siuling account haha


Mikkiel was so good let Anqi take photo lol and he was very quiet yesterday ...
Very clear right..

My sistas Anqi & sarah..Thank to those visitor who came over my blog to read and those who help me click on my ads...Thanks a million..Will try to improve my English and share more good things over here..:)
help me to click on my ads if happen pass by or read my blog..Some friends feedback i am too nagging i will try to summarize and cut short ok..I will try :)

No comments: