Saturday, June 5, 2010

My first day of work






Today was my first day of work,wake in the morning 7am and 2 precious had areadi wake up and mummy is complaining she is having headache..So i made milk for them and bath them so mummy will not be doing so much things and she can rest while putting in the playpen and sarah playing herself with toys...Mummy brought me nasi lemak for breakfast ..I still worry whether she is alright to look after 2 precious she reply,"faster go to work is going to rain soon" so i faster done my make-up and say byebye with 2 precious sarah reply and give me a flying kisses and mikkiel start to cry and mummy start to crying him can't bear to leave them to work..Leave the house @ 9 15 am but than i reach City hall @ 10.00.Meeting for my colleagues to arrive.Waited for weiling arrival and goes to our workplace together..

I learn alot of new things today ,i dun know can i continue to work at the place cos noone can help me look after the kids on weekends and just no had inform the boss i cannot work anymore,but than he was very angry when he speak but than i have no choice to tell him my reason but thank him for being so understanding after saying me irresponsible cos my friend patricia telling him how hardworking and how nice i am but i promise to go back on weekdays but hope i will not get patricia into trouble cos i think i will be giving them out of sudden things cos who knows what will happen next...Today mummy's headache is getting worse so i ask daddy to fetch us home today so mummy can sleep more well and hope she can get well soon.Will be seeing how it goes,hope it will be smoothly goes like a sail...Gtg my eye is tired and my leg is tired too...Gd night

No comments: