Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Post 140

See my bedroom wall with cracked painted i wanted to get it done by next month



Last monday was my first day starting my new job,and my dressing to work went to report to work and realise they dun give uniform to part timer..-__- luckily didn't insisted to get the uniform cos one piece of normal uniform cost $50 if damaged by bleach or stain..I love the job but than my leg was so pain cos was standing from 10am to 5 pm cos not used the standing cos i had been 3 years never been working..my first day and the very first sale : sell 3 perfumes to this sweet young lady and get back my confidence..:)



You see my toe with a red bubble and is so pain lol...but i still go work on the 2nd day was complaining to colleagues and walk like a old lady i walk damn slow on my first & second day..Everything is worth it after bringing sarah n mikkiel to school and saying byebye to me and i can happily go to work and came back to fetch them...


accompany hubby to see doctor cos he never go to work..


precious was walking toward to the stranger and talk in his language...see my 2 precious they enjoying them selves in the clinic lol


Gd night everyone...tomorrow have to work :)

No comments: