Monday, June 14, 2010

Post 136

It had been nearly a week plus never touch my computer liao cos i just recoverd with my eye infection not long ago and hubby is always using the computer to check his World cup result and watch the soccer match on the computer so i will watch the drama and variety show @ mob tv...I cannot always occupied the computer myself have to let hubby use too..-___-

Tuesday morning wake up and open my eye was feeling heavy and went to see myself in the mirror..My eye look so small and i called myself mizzy JAY CHOU can i even can joke with my mummy on the phone when i was so pain and tear keep coming out from my eye.Find that sarah and mikkiel corner of their eye also get affect so bring them to see doctor ..The doctor had given them 2 bottle of eye drop and the doctor remind me that "EYE DROP CANNOT BE SHARE IF MIGHT SPREAD AND GET EVEN MORE SERIOUS IF BOTH OF THEM USE THE SAME BOTTLE OF EYE DROP and their eyes is not that serious just play safe and help them apply the eye drops and brought them to school...I have no choice cos my eye was very very very serious if they stay with me their eye might get more affected...Clean my eye with water and blood stain on the cotton pad and I still very stubborn didn't even go see doctor than realise eye is getting more pain and no choice go to NUH A&E to see doctor at night..They give me a referral letter to go Eye clinic tomorrow..

(Tuesday clean my eye with cotton and come out blood and the yellow thingy thing..)

(The medicine given by the eye clinic doctor @ NUH)

Wednesday morning,prepared myself and cabbed down to NUH eye clinic and i was with my sunglasses..Reached at around 12 plus and register and wait for my turn..Seriously there is alot patient waiting too.The nurse test my eye vision and than one words also cannot see cos is very BLUR and i doubt my eye is getting serious lol...Waited for 1 hours plus and manage to see the Doctor and when i take off my sunglasses and than the doctor check my eye and than ask me to put my head on that irritated stand so he check my eye with the light..He even need to use his finger to open my eye and than he went off and take that instrument and scrub my eye ball and there lot of blood and yellowish thingy and of course pain but vision getting better...The doctor say that ," it may takes a week to recover and ask me do i need a mc." Off i go and take medicine.. I wait 45mins to take the medicine and eye was damn pain and swollen i can feel that cos i feel my eye was burning...Only managed to take one type of medicine cos the other eye drop had NO STOCK lol..No choice had to take cabbed home again..Rest and take a nap,finally my eye can slightly open abit bigger after seeing a doctor and apply the medicine and my eye feel more better after that but still swollen but my eye is not as red as tuesday..(below is the photo i can managed to take )


My eye is still swollen but not red as the doctor help me to the dig out the blood and my eye is more cleaner than tuesday...(My eye was stick together cos the yellow thingy dun know what it called) My eye can't even see clearing when i open my com and i can't see the monitor eye very pain so i gave up and go watch tv with my JAY CHOU eye and sleep rather early on last week..Finally my eye had recovered on friday and learn a very value lesson must really take care my eye very careful cos i nearly blinded of the sore eyes turn to EYE INFECTION) not exaggerating u will never knew it once u get it yourself..


Thursday,hubby never work OT so we bring sarah and mikkiel to the foodcourt near their school and have our dinner see sarah so concentrated on her food and mikkiel was watching the channel 8 drama while i was feeding him..Bring them to the nearby hair salon to trim sarah & mikkiel &hubby hair..No much different for mikkiel and hubby but than sarah has a very different hair style from the past...I tell the auntie that i want so layer for sarah and maintain her hair length but than when she finish her hair realise that her hair is damn short lol totally like a boy lol..So i tell hubby i got two son at the moment and when sarah hair getting longer than i will have 1 daughter and 1 son lol..Hubby say sarah hair will be very nice after her hair start to get longer ..i also agree with him la..


Tada.....Below photo is sarah new hairstyle lol....Look like boy boy right exactly like hubby small time..I ask sarah ,'Do u like ur hair (chinese) she say 喜欢sarah的头发 and give me a sweet smile...(",)

I even ask her: sarah are u a boy or a girl and she answer,i 'm a boy didi is a girl and i laugh out very LOUD and than corect her NO,u are a girl didi is a boy...I see her reaction i feel like laughing lol ..





Sarah loves to take photo now but than mikkiel doesn't want to let me take photo lol never have a proper photo of him recently but than will try to make him focus on my camera...I also realised had not been taking photo ever since my eye having infection..tada======> Is me while waiting for the commercial finish and start my show ,realised my eye bag is getting thicker and darker lol cos i see a few photo i take on that day have to find some solution to get rid off them...

No comments: