Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Post 137

(Tuesday 08062010)


Crystal playing para x2
see she is so enjoying she is smiling when she play...
my favourite song ...
the best score i get i keep saying i want a 'A" but than i think i have to play more often in order to get a "A" back..Practice make perfect :)



Wednesday (07082010)
Guess who is this cute baby, Marry's precious marcus



TRIM my hair and the fringe (marry and the hair stylist wanted me to cut cos they say i look good in BANGS lol)...
my nail was half done -____-zzzzz



Finally i have time to updated i realised i had been going out with my khakis this few weeks ever since sarah & mikkiel going to cc..Seriously i feel so shiok going window gaigai & and have lunchie with friends...Had been trying for some interview last few weeks too,the job i apply and went for interview ,they wanted to employ me after the interview but than i had to reject them cos the working hours was quite long and i can't even fetch my children at home...

Discuss with hubby and he say he doesn't want me to go work for long hours even night shift cos i have to look after my children when they are back from school and weekends too...It will be very tired for me and than the most important things is I will be very impatience and get angry easily...

Yesterday was a very shiok day to me..Went out with crystal after bring sarah & mikkiel to school in the afternoon..We went to arcade cos i had been telling Crystal i craving of playing para para machine so we went over and take turn to play and wow i think i shed some of my fat ..So happy cos ever since the last time i play was when i was pregnant and hubby accompany me it been 2 years plus had not been stepping inside the arcade..After that we went to blsc and went singing for almost 2 hours...I feel so enjoy and shiok done 2 things i love in one day.I feel so 满足满足满足 until i never take any photo in the room really worth it $8 for 2 hours."Happy birthday to Crystal, precious Shermie"

Today morning ,as usual brought sarah n mikkiel to school and went over to marry's house sit for awhile and we take bus over to jurong west and marry brought me to the salon she usually goes..We spent about 2 hours inside the salon..I had done my pedi&medi and trim my hair i feel so comfortable with the price and the service and the salon is 4 service in a salon...Hair,nail,massage,facial so those who like to do everything in a day actually i can suggest to this type of salon and i really love the price when i went over to the cashier to make payment..I pay $ 27.40 for 2 service.After trimming my hair i feel so light cos of my fizzy hair..Thank marry to recommended me and i had save $$$$ on my hair and this is my 1234 time doing my nail.Sure will go back to the salon but i will put down the salon name when i go over for my nail..I will share with everyone the salon name it have 18 branches in singapore and the hair cut is only $3.80..

女人应该偶儿宠一宠自己
am i right...

Going for a interview ," Part time customer service"....Wish me good luck (",)


No comments: