Friday, June 25, 2010

Post 141

I wish i can be everyday like that pose and smile happily...



Good morning everyone,Yippe is friday...This week was a very different week from the pass few month..I am more satisfied with my life..At least i am no longer staying at home while my 2 precious goes to school and hubby goes to work..Time of course doesn't pass fast at work but than at least i am earning some $$$$ for myself and my family..

There is some things i dun like about this job,but than bo bian i need an employment letter and fix my timing

  • Pay low
  • No benefit
  • Buy things from own company there is no staff price AND
  • No increment FOR PART TIMERS
  • No fixed date for part time' salary

But i feel glad i adapt the job ( so far so good) but than never experience so many colleagues working in a small shop a day..Have a lot of different countries colleagues that i never met before too.Work is never be easy but than is hardly to find a job for me cos of the timing i have..I cannot complain although is so long time i had not been paying so low as $4.50 per hours and what for i can ask..Where can find a sale job can dun work sat & sun & PH ..At least sales job will never have a fixed salary work harder can see more $$$ in my bank account..hahaha

Yesterday night the two tenant came out and chit chatted .. They finally alright cos last few weeks they are not talking and than a week ago two of them mention-ing that they wanted to move out and hubby ask one of the tenant instead..Thought they feel not happy with the room or we are to noisy cos sometime we have mj-session and of course our quarrel add some noise to them but than is their problem cos got some conflict between them but than finally alright saw them coming back together...So they are not moving out is very troublesome to get a new tenant and adapt them lol..Althought they came from CHINA but they are not what people say about la..

Will be clearing my debt and bills and we can save money to do something to my house..PAinting,replace some furniture and ......I mean i want to do it BY THIS YEAR of course i doesn't waste so much on our home just we feel comfortable will do...AND THAN FOLLOW by my wishlistsss ..Hope can be smoothly and happy day by day..

* Later i going to call someone up and just to make this 2 people talk back and than i just dun feel like doing it but than i have to do it because for this person.i not willingly but than just dun feel like seeing them to this stages..So than i have to lower myself how this people can get satisfied not put head up or else I will hanged up and dun even i will call u up AGAIN ok..

No comments: