Sunday, July 15, 2012

❤ a wonderful & enjoyable sunday ❤


(see my oily hair & face)

Saturday i start work @ 5pm..
i was very reluctant to go to work cos the weather was cool n was a raining day..
feel like staying at home accompany my 2 precious..=D
start to take my hello kitty spec and having fun with my 2 baobei..

end up i still get my butt out of my computer chair n go bath n prepare n go to work..




❤(my precious )
he look so cute with it..
the photo look abit blur..


(my baobei)❤
she also cute with it..
i believe everyone wear also will feel themselves very cute..=D



today early in the morning
we wake up, prepare n off we go out of my house..

my little❤ noti in the cab


didn't really take many photo..
cos went to meet my mummy the weather was so humid..
the eye cannot even open,we tao bao-ing our lunch back to my parent's house to eat..
the above photo was taken when my 2 precious is having their tea break..

Went amk central with daddy n meet my godsis n her precious,Jaron..
chit chatting,see see walk walk ..
say wanna take photo but always in the end we talk too much =D
i believe if we start to take photo we also will keep taking hahahaha..


a picture of me before going out of my house =D
my background always the same
with full of clothes hanging behind me.. hahahaha
realiz-ing myself
the place i siting down is my dressing table cum computer table..
bo bian
very budgeting went move in to my home
&
have also used to it..=D
i think getting a dressing table for myself when i move in to my new house that will be 2016..
4 years times..

知足就好
快乐就好
◕‿◕


No comments: