Thursday, July 26, 2012

❤❤my dearest ah ma ❤❤






 ❤my beloved grandma

when from a very blank minded till now,feel more relieved that 
my grandma left us peacefully..although we feel sad and pain that our beloved ah ma passed away..
she was very happy that day before she passed away..









Yesterday many people send my grandma to the mandai crematorium hall..
sun was so bright early in the morning, mean my ah ma was feeling great cos the weather is good..
the weather mean how they feel in the heaven..
(if there is rain or slightly mean they are crying or etc..)
the last journey to send her off 
really let us feel pain n sad..

i will remember my ah ma like how i remember my grandma...
2 years i lose my grandmother n grandma..

i have no grandparents around anymore,
but they will always placed in my heart..

remember how they take care of me when i was young 
give me many beautiful memories..
having grandparents around is fortunate..

there are now in the heaven,watch-ing us..
protect n take care of us...

byebye my ah ma
we will always remember you =D

at the moment now i really dun knw what to say 
but
do remember to treasure family when they are just alive
anyone have the chance to sleep in the coffin..
Treasure n cherish is the word..















No comments: