Sunday, July 8, 2012

♥ happy sunday ♥









(my home-cooked lunch & dinner )


Wake up early in the sunday morning ,cook lunch & dinner for my ♥ family =D
I used 2 hours plus in the kitchen with the very hot weather
But everything is worth it..◕‿◕
Was very happy that
before 5'o clock
what i cook was finished by my 2 precious & daddy =D
left a bowl of soup ...


after dinner 2 precious playing together with the blocks..
promised my baobei i bring her out when the sun go home..
Brought them out with daddy to buy our home stufffs.
Bringing two children out r

eally cannot buy much..
also cannot take long time to see more things.
within 2 hours w
e reach hm ..





from my lovely buddy ah mei & her bf ryan =D
so sweet of them..
from thailand n malayasia
tonight sure have a sweet night =D


my precious went to his lala-land after we went back .zzZZzz
my baobei ate one cupcake from my buddy
n went to sleep after that..

i ate one slice chocolate cake n i going to sleep soon..◕‿◕

tomorrow is MONDAY
hope this week will a great week..=D

nowadays my company had launch a few new skincare product (france & korea)
will go try n updated more
so stay tunes for my update =D

gd nite everyone and have a day ahead ◕‿◕✿
a very meaningful quotes to shared with everyone
before i went to sleep..♬♫♫





No comments: