Sunday, July 1, 2012

◕‿◕ a trip to tampines ◕‿◕




In the saturday afternoon take MRT with my baobei
n head down to tampines...
Dun really count how many stop we take =D
so
we decide to take photo

alot of people saying
my baobei 很像我咯◕‿◕


twist twist twist

my baobei use my htc hp to take a photo of me =D
.
.
.
.
.

another one (back view)

tada went over to shiyim's house cos was her precious 's baby full month..

◕‿◕tada is ruien one month photo◕‿◕
(copy from shiyim album for fb)
she was sleeping and almost forget baby sleeping cannot take photo..
luckily shiyim remind me..
Love to see baby also remind me 2 precious was a baby =D
*But now want me to look after baby
i had forget many things liao..


Sarah & Caen playing together =D

tks shiyim for the invitation , although need 1 hour for a single trip..
we still enjoy ourself..
it also happy to catch up with shiyim
first time seeing her family
very friendly just like shiyim too =D

Came back home sweet home,
Daddy told me mikkiel cry for 1 hour
when i was out with my baobei..

Hear liao very heartpain
cos was a long journey scared he run here n there
very dangerous..

i have to be fair
so next time i will bring mikkiel out =D

when I was out alone I cannot able to bring 2 children out..
was very dangerous bring 2 children out ,
n one go left another go right
so i only can bring one children out if i go out alone




find this two photo in my HTC hp..
This htc hp was @ my home for about half year and now decided to take out n use =D
Was bought from children's daddy la..
Let my 2 precious to use,playing education games or you-tube-ing

Very reluctant to use
cos
while come to sms i am very slow..
(no patience)

The worst is this hp cannot transfer photo to computer
make me very du lan n pek chek..

If i have clear my debts i promised myself i want to get a phone
with the function i want..◕‿◕






No comments: