Saturday, July 7, 2012

✿✿✿✿甜甜的七月✿✿✿✿



Yesterday after work,go eat supper with my buddy,wendy
n
as usual we sit under her block n chit chat..
talk n talk n talk till
we didn't even notice is areadi 5 plus in the morning..
although feel quite tired after reaching home..
But is just worth it but cannot every week like that
or
else we will grow old very fast..
sleeping is also very important for our health ◕‿◕

✿✿Today is saturday..
i order Pasta Box from deal-ivery for our lunch...
I saw the intro that they never used any MSG for their food..
so is just nice for my children too ✿✿ =D


❤❤my precious ❤❤


this 2 photo above is :
early in the morning we bring my precious to NSC..◕‿◕
one of the day on july:
my 2 precious came back with their daddy
very very long never had a gd chat with my baobei ...
was really busy working but still need to have time for my 2 precious... ❤❤
cam-whoring with my baobei's twist =D
❤❤ is me again =D ❤❤

❤❤1st of july ❤❤


❤❤Do 3 of us look the same =D
was playing with my hp camera with my 2 precious =D
this is the time we play together
before getting to sleep ..

❤❤one of the day❤❤
preparing getting to work
was learning to draw eyeliner at this age...
i spent almost a few minutes to apply n wipes it off..
after reaching my workplace my lovely ah shoon will help me to re-touch if i dun draw it well =D

my 2 precious 's babysitter fiona,
cook the lontong and after work go back home n get myself drench
came back home..feel so nice have sometime that i had very long never eat le..
thanx her so much

(❤my nail polish collection❤ )

<✿my creation again ✿>

after sawing this quotes when i was browsing on my fb account,
was very meaningful
i feel that myself very rich
when i count the things i had receive from anyone..=D

i am fortunate n lucky =D


No comments: