Thursday, July 26, 2012

my ah gong's mango tree



growing plant is not easy dun mention a tree..
this dun know how many years mango was in my grandparent's house for years..
my ah gong spent time n sweat for this tree..
the mango are sweet n nice..

my ah gong had gone to the heaven when i was 17..
take this photo when we sit on the living room and mention about
ah gong,ah ma n the house..

remember those day there are tortoise small chick at this small garden..
when day goes by
left only this mango trees n the memories
when
adult playing mahjong 
and
we play around in the house..

hopefully every year we can have a gathering in the house during chinese new year..
our normal CNY routine on the first day..
 have a gathering with uncle,auntie & cousin every year..

this house had 50 years history...
have our memories..

my 1st year old birthday also held on my ah ma house too..
too much to mention..

hopefully we can still eat sweet mangoes, from this mango tree by my ah gong..
 

No comments: