Saturday, July 14, 2012

✿✿ random post ✿✿



the picture of a working mother everyday routine..


recently there is a trend of using the snail'slime for making into skincare products..
there is many brand popping up when u try to goggle it..
i trying this mizon bb cream with spf 32 & the snail healing cream at night ..
i notice when i look myself inside t
he mirror WITHOUT MAKE UP
my face is not as good as the past..
the colour of my face is not even too
hoping this product can help me improve my complexion..
I dun feel the heavy when i start apply the heali
ng cream compare to those cream i used before..
but this products is out of my skincare budget..
shall see how is it before purchase..
I love testing =D

went tot NTUC xtra for grocery saw this apple chips is having promotion..
try it few days ago..
think eating apple chip is more better than potatoes chip..
is more healthy instead hahahaha..
three flavours : green , red , golden apple..








trying to compare my face with make up
&

without make up..=D
this photo
totally can say nothing not good..
cos i using a 2 megapixel hp camera hahahaha..
my pores are big
my eye circle is becoming darker..
sometime taking photo with friends
feel my face is getting older..
but luckily i start my basic skincare few years ago if not my face will look more'cui'.
my basic skincare = Cleanser,toner, moisturizer..
realized sleep enough hours is also important..


this was the prediciton using my birthday
one of the fb application..

was actually quite accurate some of the things had mention..=D

feeling quite sleeping now i think is time to stop (*_*)





No comments: