Wednesday, August 17, 2011

♥ small birthday celebration for my baobei♥

Once again happy birthday to
my baobei sarah n
my godsis,Carolynne



after brought precious home with mummy
clean him out and accompany play toy and watch okto channel..
Feed him medcicine
&
after a hour plus
he's sleep
and i have to go back home
if he see me go home
he will cry till
i go level 1 also can hear.
But i know my parent will look after him in good care
and teach him when he is naughty.

Brought a cake for my godsis
take bus to go find her
alamak Bus no 265
change the route..
End up go back to amk interchange
wait for Bus no 138
i never take a bus so long.
was wondering go to Zoo
and
haven't come back izznt lol..

Saw god sis and clarissa




Clarissa very happy baby..
I talk to her she keep laughing
so happy when see her..
I never see a baby love to smile so much..=D
So sweet n cute lol

mention about this photo
my arm is flabby and big
OMG..

After that take MRT back
go Jp collect sarah's birthday cake
faster go back home.
Prepare decoration for baobei..

Go fetch baobei back from CC..

baobei reach hm and she saw the wall with balloon
and the Happy birthday banner..
she say :today my birthday



while waiting for sissy and gfs to come
i play with baobei
see she so happy
I'm glad she is so happy


sissy and gfs came
and
eat pizza and snack
and
cutting cake session..



Finally take my camera out for so long
my sissy never remind me i also almost forget..
normally use hp camera to take
but
sometime
take liao very blur..
hahaha
cos is 2 mega pixel only..=D

baobei can't wait to eat the cake lol

♥Mummy and baobei ♥


my sissys (ah mei is the photographer)
thank for the pressies for my precious..

baobei very forunate,
my parent gave her a red hongbao
in the birthday every year..
my sissy n gfs came over to my house to celebrate with her
some also finish work than rush down..
manage to chit chat for awhile..

thank my friend ,sissy n gfs
who smsed,wishes in fb and came over to celebrate with baobei..
Really very appreciated..=D


Really glad to have so many fren,sissy and family around.=D


No comments: