Friday, August 12, 2011

Pre national day celebration




Last saturday after work,
rush back to my parent house
saw precious leg is with a lot of rash..
*heartpain*

suspect is HFMD
thank god
it wasn't..


Brought him to the clinic the other day
luckily the doctor say is viral rashes
Poor 2 precious cannot eat well..
2 precious was falling sick at the same time
Baobei was complaining
mouth very pain
and saw two uclers..

My father fetch me and baobei home
and precious stay at my parents' house
cos
scare he cannot able to go to school ..



We miss our precious
and
my parent should be tired look after my precious..
No choice
have to ask them to help me look after him..
Really grateful to my parents






Actually bought two outfit for my 2 precious
for national day celebration
BUT
precious cannot wear it..
Alright if he recover will be better
than
everything...

Their father sms me say he miss the children on saturday
when i say mikkiel having viral rashes..
He didn't and dun seem to be concern about it at all
When i say i will let him see my children at the home
BUT
HE START HIS NONSENSE
AND WITH
THREATEN..

THIS TYPE OF PEOPLE WILL NEVER CHANGE
狗改不了吃屎...

Eventually i do not want him to see my children
i understand why
and allow him see my children
In the end
He should go consult
a
counsellor and psyhcologist
not
doing all this for what the purpose..

If young time u dun feel happy in ur childhood life
the other round
u have to let ur children feel the happy in their childhood life
or
do not do things to affect their development..



No comments: