Monday, August 15, 2011

Our weekend =D



Baobei posing for me take photo =D



Wet look
(no la i just come out from shower)Super wet look

I used 20 mins to dry my hair
no rebonding
no anything
just cut my hair ONLY..
Put abit of liese hair jelly
my house only have that hair product...
(i still deciding to chop my hair like sarah's)


Saturday sissy and baobei and i went for dinner
and
went sheng siong buy grocery
but
i didn't buy much..
Not less than 10 buck
i must save save save..
cannot anyhow buy anything

Baobei was happy she enjoying going out
but
she also love to complain
mummy very hot very hot very hot
she can say many times lol...

teaching her not to say a thing so much times..
Overall she was behaving well at home..
i always ask her
sarah 你开心吗?
she reply 我很开心..

we still miss precious when we at home...
Precious faster recover
mummy miss you..=D
Dun bully ah gong ah ma
must be good good okay..
You come back, mummy free bring you go out with jiejie okay =)


today bring baobei out to buy grocery with sissys..
than went over Jurong point for dinner and order cake for my baobei..
I am so so so feeling bad
cos last year i cannot able to celebrate birthday with her
WHATEVER I DUN WANT RAKE ANYTHING BAD OUT..

Baobei has new friend
and
i see her happy enjoying playing toking singing with Aloysius
i am so happy
at least i can see she can contact well with friends
but need some warming out..

Luckily mikkiel is not having chickenpox
he having heat rash..
poor boy
last week
ucler & viral rash
this week
heat rash..

* heartpain*

I am really feel bad to trouble my parent to help me look after my precious
i hope my precious will be good boy
dun make my parent
cannot sleep at night..

Tuesday my baobei 4th birthday
i really hope she will be happy every day..
I hope she love what i do for her
SUSPRISE

WILL LET HER SEE ON TUESDAY..

MY QUOTE FOR MYSELF:

I WILL FIND MY WAY
I WANT A DIFFERENT WAY
AFTER THE WIND AND RAIN
THERE'LL BE A BRAND NEW DAY
小時候受傷有人心疼失落有人安慰
現在遇到困難自己就要學會面對
困難要用我的堅強和努力勇敢面對
現在用心去追 感覺就對
I'LL FIND MY WAY



No comments: