Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Poor precious is having sensitive skin lol..



In the morning,brought my baobei to skin
and off to amk to meet my mummy & precious
had been 1 week plus never see him..
As usual still love to walk around..
he come n hug me when he saw me @ polyclinic
See his leg i feel so heartpain..
Wait nearly 1 hours plus
managed to see the doctor
Doctor say was insect bite..
I was thinking why insect bite till so jialat..
When my buddy huiling came up than know really got this type of insect will bite till like that..
phew i relieve
was worry where as when..




♥Precious & me♥



After payment brought mummy n precious to amk hawker centre
and eat..
cos mummy one whole morning never eat
get up early
and brought precious
to polyclinic to q-uening for number first.
Parent is always so noble..
Thank my parent offer to help me to look after precious
if not i will not be able to go work
i hope everything can go smoothly after this..
I hope precious can get well soon..


Precious start to love to drink water..
So happy to see him drink a cup of water..
He start to improve alot
but
still reluctant
to speak..


No comments: