Sunday, August 28, 2011

♥My lovely saturday♥




My very first vote
for
OUR
PRESIDENT


Gettin ready to go vote..
In the very early morning

my super shag face
I working 5 day never rest
and
yet that day after work till nite
LOL..

Bestie jio me out
went over AMK meet her with laris
go her home and saw her brother
been years never see him
LOL
He say why
我肥的像一粒球。。

Compare that time when i was 18 19 years old
compare till now,
Whatever i never deny
IAMFAT


@新上海
I taking the signboard than this fren is stand there n smoke
is my FIRSTTIMEgoing
go
see see
&
of sing sing sing till i shiok with bestie..

MY WONDERFUL SATURDAY
WITH MY BESTIES
&
FRIENDS

真的打开眼界咯,

thank my besties knew i need some destress
ask me out to sing...
I lucky i never been left out even since i have my own family
and
have 2 precious..
Nothing had change between
my friendship with my bestie and anyone..=D

lalalaalalalalaala



No comments: