Saturday, August 20, 2011

♥ Random Updates♥




♥Ah mei and baobei sarah ♥

♥ Our 15 year friendship
more to counts♥ ..









baobei drinking yakult
see her slowly drink the yakult
and
so happy and enjoying drinking..
she ♥ yakult and recently she keep asking for 冷冷的水。。


baobei so happy asked me to help her open the box for her..
recently she loves puzzles..

Recently my hair is like very frizzy and dry..
no choice i dun want my hair to drop so so so muchie..









otw to work
thinking of the mrt fares and bus fares
i have to top up my fare card
once a week lol...

&%&$%^&%*^*(&(*&@ workplace
我拍我拍我拍拍。♥。♥。。
my lovely colleagues ♥ =D


my ♥ 2 precious
(overdue photo)

I am working hard
to
earn more money..
I want my life
with
secure,happy and no worries..
I want to return my debts
i know noone have been chasing
but
is still always in my mind...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
will not drop easily

$ there is nothing free this world..$

I dun need u to try to come near us and ruin our everything..lol..

No comments: