Saturday, August 27, 2011

Irresponsible ACTS FROM IRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE..狗改不了吃屎





Wednesday evening was playing with my 2 precious
but feeling unwell at the same time
who knows
someone knocking the door
is my 2 tenants came back..
Cannot come in to the house..
FCUK is that Bloody idiot LOANS AGAIN
LOCK THE DOOR
and
WRITE ON THE OTHER WALLS...

HOW UNPEACEFUL LIFE HE ALWAYS HAD GIVES
I HAD PHOBIA CALLING 999
this time round i will never
anything goes wrong to the house
to the block
or
any threatening
I will call the police..
think of my children
i really really think is so pity
they have such a father who
can do such things to affect their developments..

I really regret to let them have such a life
where letting in this world
HAVE SUCH A FATHER...

I will faster go do my divorce
and
dun let this WE - MAN
to do such a things
for my children..

PEOPLE AREADI NEVER LIVE HERE
BRING UR PROBLEM AND TROUBLES
TO WHERE U STAY
NOT
HERE
AND LET THE INNOCENT TO SUFFER..

No comments: