Saturday, October 31, 2009

Post 79

First of all , i have to thank to the reader and friends who came and read my blog and had click on my ads...:)thank you very much
From 30 sep to 25 oct i have 1539 viewers and 812 uniques...i am really appreciated once again thank you sosososo much...But do pls continue to help me to click on my ads if u happen to see one somewhere over my blog...:)

hubby went to jurong point to buy subway,but i can't eat the whole things i ate half and throw away the other half.....

i am getting fatter see my face is getting rounder and rounder ...

my sexy baobei........

what precious is doing,biting is teething toy lol.........he got a new nickname is 大伯公...


mikkiel is growing taller and taller..............
The scenery that when i was standing on the balcony and having puffing session...



Sarah and mikkiel is sleeping and hubby is sleeping halfway and wake up and came out and sleeping on sofa and i am listening to his "techno"while updating. i areadi get used to it ...I am very happy that my hubby had found a new job and tomorrow is his first day of work....I know he is working very hard for this family....If he can able to work peacefully this time hope no more happening things will happen and than hope this time round he can able to find some "click" colleagues while he is working,cos time flies faster too....

Life is still the same...Everyday is doing housework and now sarah can speak more better and she can even communicate over the phone with my mum and mikkiel is improving he seldom wake up at late night asking for milk...i am getting rounder and rounder oh no i have to do something on it i am eating supper everyday since i came back from my parent's house till now...i have to do some diet plan starting on Novemebr...Recently i am watching 2 drama in mobtv one is "企鹅爸爸" and another is "一切完美" while watching had learn some life quotes that the actor and actoress had say while they are acting..I really learn alot of quotes for myself and my life from Perfect Cut...Sometime Quotes and Phrases can really useful when u are hopeless or trying to think negative way...Encourage those who wanted to go for plastic surgery can just watch this drama Perfect Cut and than decided whether u want to do it anot...I have nothing to updated tomorrow is weekends hubby is going to work so probably not going out staying at home and try to make myself busy and time flies fast too...Now staying at home is not as boring as before try to find thing to do and try to enjoy it is also a good things...Happy also a aday sad is also a day why not be happy for everyday...Very hard to do it but i am learning it everyday from the day when i watch "Perfect Cut" till now...“如果能够包容不完美,就能一切完美。”Hope i can success one day.........


Some life quotes i learn from the drama "一切完美"

“我们在同一天内,让别人看的时间,就比我们看自己的时间要多,怎么能不在乎别人的眼光?”

“人总是在要失去的时候,才发现时间的速度。”



Happy weekends to everyone........

No comments: