Friday, October 16, 2009

Post 75

Dear all reader and friends, if u happen to come in to read my blog.pls kindly help me to click on my ads to let me earn some moolahs...



see the weather today can wash clothes and let the sun to dry the clothes and kill the bacteria....


thurday night 3 am mikkiel wake up and want me to accomapany him * so bad right*



than he start playing with his toys in the playpen and he went back to sleep at 4 plus ...

when i was scrubbing the living room floor mikkiel is playing with the water and walking here and there

Got see my shiny floor after scrub i use the mop the dry the floor incase *i fall down again*

mikkiel is seacrhing for the toy box and sarah is inspecting the table izzn't clean anot...hahahaafter finish my household i still can take a few picture of myself...:)


Oh is friday again..Time flies very fast now is areadi mid - October...10 month passes very fast i am still the same old me,looking after sarah & mikkiel and a temporary housewife...But of course the day goes by alot of things is different and unexpected things is always happening...Of course there is always some sweet and happy memories to be keep in my mind...People come and goes Life is very unpredictable and fragile.Every person point of view is different and the expectation of everything is also not the same....i always want a changes of myself but when i look back of myself i dun know what had really gone wrong...Is i the one need a changes or the people surround me need a changes...Sometimes they can be so good to u and next minutes they can talk to u like u own them a million...when they need u they say thing that can even make u fly but when they doesn't need u they can say thing to make u feel like the rest of the day is not right...What happen to this little world???People that i meet can be good at time i believe there is still alot of good people doing good deeds..But how many people is exist in this world...i ask myself what good deed had i done recently i can't even answer myself....My life now is always keep grumbling and full of complaint and sometime i ask myself what i had do wrong....Some friends knowing i staying at home and dun need to go out and work they say my life is great...How tired looking after 2 kids and maintain the house clean and neat and cook and wash every single day...i not tai-tai having high tea in hotel or having brunch at what restaurant...Although i always chatting with friend doesn't mean my hand is not moving...Of course i have free time but how much free time i have...I can spent the time on the computer and the phone and playing with the kids busy doing housework what else can i do....i have alot of wishes in my mind but when can it come true..a day, a month, a year or will never come true...i am not negative thinking people but sometime is hard not to think negative way...Too contradicting also not a good thingss....

When i have a happy life i choose a wrong path but when i decided to start a new life but life cannot goes back to the same and obstacles by obstacles i only can accept and face the fact i dun want to be a tortoise to hide inside the shell...

Today i am busy with the housework ,my first time scrubbing the living room floor it look shinny after i dry the floor with the mop...Sarah & Mikkiel is enjoying when i was doing housechores dun know what both of them is thinking but they loves to follow me where i go but sometime i feel irritate cos mikkiel's walker is blocking my way...but afterall they are still my everything...my house phone keep ringing but when pick up noone is speaking i think this few days i have a few this type of calls lol...Prank call i used to it but is damn noise when my phone is keep ringing lol....i close the switch of the hp and continue my housechores....Evening hubby came back at 7 plus and his friend bought me durian...he never rest and we have dinner together with the kids,never have a quiet and peace dinner cos while we eating mikkiel will keep yelling asking us to give him some and sarah will keep saying mum mum...i areadi get used to it...hubby went to work again and never take any rest hope he will not sleep while working..Sunday there will be unexpected guest is coming over to my house and actually shiyim is bring Caen over to our house have to cancel and ask her to bring Caen some another day all because to that nice man problem lol...Hope after sunday everything will become normal and lead our simple and happy life and no more problem is coming..............So my parent,hubby and all my friend can stop listen to my grumble and complain anymore:)

No comments: