Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Post 77


Sarah and mikkiel favourite toy



sarah is playing with herself,i think she is playing and learn to be some role herself


mikkiel is boring cos his jiejie dun wanna to play with him and he keep yelling and yelling..

Actually the whole morning till afternoon on the saturday,3 of us is enjoying cos we playing together laughing all the way teaching sarah & mikkiel singing and dancing....They take along nap after the fun...Wake up at around5 plus prepare dinner for them and feeding them halfway the tenant is about to go out and saw the paint that was splash by the "Big ear" and than i inform hubby about it and he come back a few minutes later....I never thought this thing will be happening AGAIN i tell my hubby not to interfere anymore let his brother go and settle himself or let his parent to help him settle cos whenever anything goes wrong my hubby will sure screw up by someone else and i dun like it anyway...i not siding my hubby cos he not the one who borrow loan shark and than he used my hubby name to borrow and than the stupid him also informed the loan shark my hubby changed address..This fellow (i mean hubby's brother) can be so smart to borrow money from loan shark and than he is so stupid to give the ah long the real detail and he even can give his home number to the loan shark....He is the one who borrow and my hubby will automated to be his gurrantor...Dun ask me why cos if there is stupid rules that loan shark have but than of cos they is good and nice but there is some who is cruel and because of money they can do anything they like " to ask back for money"...Frankly speaking i wanted to updated on saturday with sarah and mikkiel photo uploaded but who knows this loan shark thing will be happening...If i wanted to post so detail is very long and if i write more i afraid i will mislead people to go borrow loan shark....

I am very disencourage people who go borrow loan shark cos the interest is high and if u cannot managed to pay u will get into trouble and u also let the person who be ur gurrantor to get into trouble...Of course normal people will know borrow loan shark money is a very foolish and stupid thing but of course some people who borrow is really for some uses not like that fellow borrow and go gamble and end up who get into this mess my house,family and of cos his parent..

Today evening i am chatting with huili (my primary school friend) she contact thru facebook, she read my blog and she say to me how my life changes and she telling me last time when i was primary school i still a good and nerd (i add myself) gal and out of sudden we had lost contact for 10+++ years and i really changes alot but lucky me know how to u- turn back and now i am even a mummy of 2 kids...She tell me anything happen just think of my 2 kids cute and adorable and i might not get myself so stress and think so much..actually there is some friend did tell me this before it help when sarah and mikkiel is awake and accompany me but when they went to lala land and i will be siting in the living room and i will start think of the stress and the problem is bothering me...But i am really lucky to have someone who beside me chatting with me and worry something might me happen to me...I really can call myself lucky i alway have people beside me when something happen ...But whenever i start to think i lucky,bad thing will be happen once and another...i dun know when this problem of this loan shark case will be putting a full stop cos i not the one who talking to them and alot of things is the fellow and the fellow's parent is doing it..The loan shark will contact only the fellow and i dun think he can make it to negotiate with the loan shark i ask hubby to go over tml and talk to the loan shark and see what is happening and settle once as for all...Is a commons sense thing borrow money sure must retutrn money this very logic but is who u borrow from...Loan shark have their own way to maintain their business they also have to give salary to their worker who taking risk to help them to work...Better dun run away and return them if u really own the loan shark money how far u can go...If u dun wanna to get into uneccesary trouble dun borrow money from loanshark or be helpful to be guranttor maybe the person u help return and manage to clear the debt but when a few year later the person u help go borrow with the same loan shark and they borrow to the person and automated u will be guranttor and than the person never return u will get into trouble and u dun know when u will get in to this mess...u will even get shock so never be a gurrantor and even ur close sibling or whatever better say no than get into a stupiddebt that u didn't even spend a single cent...


Is raining outside i wanna to buy a pack of cigarettes and have some air session with the sky...Cos my balcony is facing a multi storey carpark and the sky...i am not encourage people to smoke but is my own liking...Never smoke do not pick up smoking cos smoking cause cancer and not a very good image as well but pls dun ask me why i dun quit smoking cos i will never give anyone an answer and if i quit smoking i will be happy but i had been smoking since 14 and count it many years i very happy when my friend or relatives telling me they quit smoking but i just never think of quiting smoking but just smoking less but if one day i have really no money i wiill never be so selfish to think of myself i will uses that money to buy my children things and i can just leave without cigarettes for a moment...i doesn't to lie if people ask me to quit i will just keep quiet or i give a smile cos i dun like to give empty promises....i think i really to Ar la liao...ar la mean talking alot crap.. gtg nitezz ....How u think of my blog if u think u will come back and read can help me do a small favour...( pls help me to click on my nuffangs ad if u saw it thank u so much ...




No comments: