Friday, October 16, 2009

Post 74



yesterday,mikkiel stay awake 12 am plus and nothing to do so take some photo of him

doing some things he usually at home,hubby was sick and sleeping on the sofa mikkiel go and put his hair..
after my chasing he start to moved to the computer table and wanted to take my photo ablum and played with it...mikkiel seem to be very busy taken my things here and there....


after mikkiel went to sleep , i was very tired but cannot get to sleep *see my haggard face*



Yesterday night,hubby never went to work at night cos he is sick cos due to working 18 hours plus a day (machine also will spoil dun say human being)..Poor hubby and than all thank to that jerk my hubby throw a very big temper and than my ash try water was plush out and the computer table is full of ash and water....i have to clear it and than i tell my hubby why must throw temper and than we the one who suffer ignored him awhile and he apologised to me and ask me to understand him...i can understand him but i just cannot stand that jerk and i have enough of what he doing and sms him...he even make conflict between my hubby and his father...How terrible he is???all because of his stupid debt for what than however this is not putting a full stop at all...he is getting bad to worse to worst i wonder how this jerk can still living in this world with " the kind of feeling that nothing have gone wrong and still can give attuide" i am really think of give two tight slap but from thing happen until now i still never see him appear in my house but his parent...haiz just caming here to grumble and vent my little anger here cos i think i used to it anyway must thank this jerk for giving me such "peaceful life"....go and watch my baby bonus @ mob tv i am waiting for sunday to come and hope i can get a mic and say things clear and loud...Anyone want to sponsor me a microphone and a recorder????? End my word with :) cos i want to strike 4D and toto i cannot be angry from 18 october onwards

No comments: