Friday, October 9, 2009

Post 72









1232am just finished conversation with one of my ex colleague....We sound so happy when we listen to both voices i never expect she will contact me cos we been lose contact for years.....She is going to be a mummy soon...Forget to congrates her on the phone we chat about 1 and half hours we keep talking about the past when we working together and remind me alot of happy memories both of us have...She asked me why suddenly i never give any notice and just left the job like this but is not my choice is because i have to go somewhere that to make me to be a better person i called it a heavenly place...We just lose contact just like this for a few years and happen she just get to know my new contact from one of my friend...She tell me she is very worry about me but just that she doesn't know who to contact to find me at the day i just disappear suddenly without a notice....Yesterday she just bump one of my friend and she tell me how she get my contact and i was like she really treasure our friendship...i did try to get her contact from some ex colleagues but they give me the contact is no longer in use.. we had about 3 years plus never contact but we have alot of things to talk but too bad she is living in malayasia so she has to putted down after a hours plus conversation...after the one hours plus conversation the blur me keep toking and listen to what xiaoxiao say but than i forget to get her contact but she say she will be calling me again so i will wait....After hanging the phone my mood is like so happy cos can contact back a friend who lose contact for years the feeling is like "i dun know how to described"...i just feeling happy now...


i have nothing to updated...my life routine is the same, looking after sarah and mikkiel ,doing housechores, surfing the net and chatting with friend over the phone....i spent most of the time on the phone in the afternoon chatting with shiyin our topics like will never ended like that...i am happy to know her and my hubby say i am lucky can find a new friend and click so well...he thought we been friend for years but after i tell him how we know each other he tell me i also lucky cos where got people exchange blog link and than msn and than can be so good ones..hubby even know what time to what time i will be toking to which friend lol sometime he is alway saying i always using the phone but than when he is surfing the net he also listen to what my friend and i is toking lo he also add a comment sometime...i seldom saw him using the phone at home la not he no friend cos when got man and another man got so much to talk...agree is very late liao i am going to my lalalala land nitesssssssssss..............

No comments: