Monday, October 26, 2009

Post 78








Hey did anybody miss me ,sarah & mikkiel ?? i doubt so...Received alot of phone call and msgs cos i have been nearly 5 days never online and some friends thought what happen to me???I am alright i just came back on saturday night from my parent's house...

Finally i have free time to updated,sarah & mikkiel is in their lala land and hubby fall asleep looking after them in our bedroom and just finish chatting with shi yin...my knee is getting better but still swollen....Saturday was my lucky day i finally tio-ed 4D is my first time striking lo my feeling is like so happy but after all i only strike $20..I really dun feel like to mention those things that happen on last wednesday and the 5 days staying in my parent's house i feel happy and the kids is enjoying...i dun feel well when reach my parent's house but than i really thanx them for really care about me and the 2 kids...My father had to work and came back help me look after sarah & mikkiel while i can take a short bath and etc....I am very thankful to my parent :)

This few days was quite busy with the cleaning and tidy up the house every morning times really flies very fast and afternoon will chat with shi yin and life is becoming back to normal....My house had installed a camera and was feeling wired but who cares life still have to go on even camera is installed hope the loan shark dun come and make any trouble....Hubby's bro was kanna beaten by the loan shark's runner and had snatch away the wallet and ic was inside they threathened him that they will go borrow loan shark using his IC on the saturday night when we reach home and he call my hubby...After all they only give his brother a kick and snatch the wallet after seeing the CCTV in the neighbour's place...I have no words to comment but this is the outcome if never return the money to the loan shark or whatever...I will never pity him also who want to hate me because i have throw egg on him on wednesday and give him a damn loud scolding infront of people corridor or writing things here go ahead i will never give a damn...i will continue to write if anything is happen hope things will come to a stop cos we are really innocent...This is what i can say...Oh my god i getting fatter i am alway hungry lol i dun know izzn't my ah yi is coming hope i can have good news this few days lol...Hubby wake up and i am going to watch the "Perfect Cut " on mobtv select.....Sayonara

No comments: