Sunday, December 16, 2012

(♧◑ω◑)☞our weekend ☜(◐ω◐♧)

 Saturday morning otw to work
when i was not out of the house 
the sun was so sunny n bright
once i go down to the ground floor
the rain start to drop
di-da-di-da
i never bring any umbrella with me  (−_−#)
anyway reach workplace safely =D

my ah tek,Queency told me a news she saw in fb..
my eyes is with tear
came back from work
i saw the news
my heart is broken


Dear God, I pray for the families of students at Sandy
Hook Elementary. May these children find peace during this tragic time. Innocence lost by fear is unacceptable. I pray for the wounded and I pray for those lost. Keep these families near your heart and help them find healing In Gods name we pray Amen




 
✶*¨*.☀today morning SUNDAY
as usual cook for my 2 precious & hubby 
simple few dishes with porridge
just nice for the weather
ate too full n feel very lazy to move...

Count down for many happy things coming on the way

Happy sunday everyone‾◡◝ 
 





No comments: