Sunday, December 9, 2012

♨♨Our family day ♨♨


 my new hp portable charger
(bought at jb holiday plaza )
my favcolour

 Prepare for breakfast for 2 precious & us *\(^o^)/*
 ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

 after a few minutes 
the prata and onion prata finished  ♪(´ε` ) 
 after breakfast went to prepare for our lunch
stay inside the kitchen for hours
was feeling so hot 
but everything is worth it..
see my 2 precious expressions =D
 

 so happy

 precious telling his daddy look at the camera
 ask baobei the food is nice =D

 see the postiton of her u know how the food taste..
lucky they love what i cooked for them 
(≧∇≦)


first time trying for fried fish
had scalded by oil 
luckily only on my finger 
but still feeling pain..(*^_^*)

but having lunch together at home
is not everyday we can spend together
hopefully i can cook for my family as many time as i can ❀^‿‿^❀

No comments: