Sunday, December 2, 2012

❤ ( ◜◡‾)(‾◡◝ ) ❤ our december weekend ❤ ( ◜◡‾)(‾◡◝ ) ❤




the journey 
from the
west =====> north 
(*^_^*)


1st day of december
had plan to go back my parent's house..
my 2 precious miss their grandparent too


finally reach
have a few minutes of sleeping
2 precious is so so so awake now ....


going ah ma house
while walking two precious is saying & looking excited ...*\(^o^)/*  



 Looking so tired
carry a few bag of things.. (−_−#)

Our strong man in the house..


 Reach my mummy's house
she areadi cook delicious mee for us =D
(too hungry & never take photo)

after that mummy brought 2 precious out for a walk

we went to buy what we need..
this clothes hanger 
i had bought 1,2,3,4 and in the end break 
dun know is too much clothes too hang
or
the clothes hanger recently is not that good n easily to break..




when we went back 
tada my 2 precious open the door


my pretty mummy is cooking dinner for us
see my mummy's kitchen
just renovate
the kitchen look bigger,the floor tile had change

yummy egg yummy vegetable
yummy fish soup =D
when my mummy is cooking
the smell was nice
very long never smell liao ♪(´ε` ) 

We had stay overnight at my parent's house =D


my first time doing gel manicure
went over to jb with 2 godsis..
Never take any photo
but still enjoying going with them

my 2 precious playing toy and watching their favourite cartoon...

some of my working pals ask me why my face look so smooth in photo..
cos my real person skin not so smooth n with large pores..
but after apply the snail cream my pores get smaller..
Not i'm saying
is my colleagues n customer feedback..
hear le also shiok hahahaha..

Really need to thank my godsis to recommend me the home based hair salon..
many people is praise my hair very smooth n shiny ...
i using scalp shampoo everyday
still go people say my this hairstyle hair look more =D


i rarely wearing pyjamas at home
this cute pyjamas is when i going to marry wear de..
snap a photo for memories 
this pyjamas areadi 6 yrs plus

got notice my red nail & red hp cover
i really love red
those who know me & understand me
will know how i in love with red..
But not every red thing i also in love it depend too..

I not blindly in love with RED..

mummy's collection 
(recycle bags)

i bring back some of my mummy collection
now 
i realize recycle bag is so useful
when  go marketing,shopping even going jb ..


my mummy know i going thailand next year
she pass me a red luaggage 
OMY is red colour lol

how to reject her
i actually intend to go thailand n buy..
NOw can save money to buy more things over there 
hahahahahaha =D

Tml is monday
working day..
Pray will be a smooth smooth ones 

Have a happy weekday 
 ❤*\(^o^)/*❤





No comments: