Monday, December 31, 2012

省钱王:)


Order my eye cream & bb cream
i think i love this snail product alot...
made me order from this seller for the 3rd time ヾ(o◕∀◕)ノ
Received after 5 days of waiting patience-ly lol ..
my pores really getting smaller and my wides pore had follow me for years lol.. 

Sunday (30 12 12)
Cook cook cook for my 2 precious & hubby

Cabbage soup with carrot n fishballss


Pork sausage with bacon  σ(^¬^@) yummy  
Teriyaki chicken with brocoli & carrots

Eggs with sweet white radish

I was real lucky 
my children & hubby are not fuzzy eater..
I 'm glad the food was almost finish
everytime i use my heart to cook *♥‿★*

after lunch 
rest for awhile

chit chat for awhile @ our bedroom
&
we have nap together with 2 precious =D

I want to be a   省钱王:)
save money n bring my 2 preicous n parents for a trip out of singapore on 2013

No comments: