Saturday, December 22, 2012

¸.•°*”*°•.✫ Another 2 days Precious gonna 4 ¸.•°*”*°•.✫

 my com was popping up this whenever i switch on..
So i had been a few day never online...(⊙o⊙)
Was a happy week
this photo can represent
the joy & laughter & happy ↖(^▽^)↗

Helping my ate queency to celebrate her birthday 
Bought a chocolate cake for her
cos she love chocolate 
she always treat me eat many type of chocolate..

 this year christmas was a totally a different one 
my company gave each of us a christmas pack ..
the santa claus was one of the item inside
each of us only have one
but 
Janet gave her to me and ask me to bring home for my children to play..
my wonderful friends also want to gave theirs to mine

how fortunate my 2 precious are 
this is what life are

分享~感恩
 my precious & me

otw to childcare after lesson in eipic school 

so happy boy =D

tuesday both school had christmas celebration
morning ==precious eipic school
late evening 2 precious childcare

Is 2 precious first time haven't christmas party 
*\(^o^)/*

this is precious eipic school
the parent & their precious
singing playing n eating together with friends =D
after bring precious to cc
we went to jp look for present for the evening christmas party..
Came back faster wrap the present we bought
I think my wrapping had improve abit...

Late evening
2 precious ready to go for christmas party again


after the party outside the cc
both of them having their presesnts..
they are so eager to open up their present ...



Friday evening attend the parent meeting 
their improvement is my christmas present..❤(✿◕‿◕)

Another 2 day precious is gonna 4  ლ(╹◡╹ლ)





No comments: