Friday, December 14, 2012

( ◜◡‾)Bless everyday (‾◡◝ )




Yesterday after work
met my godsis to weiwei place for hair trim n treatment ..
we always go in the late evening
we chat together with weiwei
n
off we go for our late dinner at jp...


We laugh we share we talk  ❤ 

i hope my godsis can be happy everyday

i feel so fortunate n blessed with so many nice people around

one good news to share
my best friend gonna get marry with her loved ones next year (๑╹∀╹๑)

Yesterday taken this photo @ my working place 
see my fringe 
can save money for my brows
but 
i feel uneasy 
whenever i open my eye i feel irritated by my fringe..
Now 
no more le..
enjoying with my godsis in a home based salon together
to made ourselves 'prettypretty'

TGIF
tomorrow going work in the morning * yawns*

look forward for the happy days 

Happy weekend to everyone 


No comments: