Saturday, October 8, 2011

♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫ weekdays =)


baobei concentrate with her puzzle
and
precious was always disturbing her..

tada=======>
she completed herself...
i am not good in puzzle
she will always ask my friends who came
n ask them play with her..
But she needs more time to adapt with my friend..


baobei love to play puzzle very much..
this is the puzzle i redeem from JP post office a few years agao
when baobei was a baby
Collect stamps from the DRYPERS
and
change a few different type of toys..


No more bangs at the moment
hair dropping like 'FREE'
i cannot stop my hair from falling
but i can prevent ONLY...


I miss my long hair...


my baobei and her friends =)

the overdue photo that store at my camera
used for a few photo
LOW BATT LE..
Very long never take out and used
also forget of charge the cam battery...
heeheee=)

sarah's classmate
*(hanwei)*
A friendly little boy



The mega play
baobei enjoy playing here..
that day after i brought her go here
she start to ask me bring her go again =)

last last week went over to post office to mail my things
butmy godsis havent received it,
where is my mail
i do hope my godsis can receive by anytime =)

Dear ALL, who is reading my blog
kindly help me click on my ads at the right hand corner if any =)
thank so much ...

No comments: