Sunday, October 9, 2011

♪♫♩♬健健康康最重要♥♫♩♬


my mother was still a beauty
when she was young
she looking after this small gal
as a babysitter..

my photo♪♫♩♬album
我的♥嬷嬷和我=D




my ♪♫♩♬ baobei album =)
when baobei celebrate her 1st chinese new year with my family
& relatives..=)

my precious ablum ♪♫♩♬ =D
when precious still a baby (7 mths to 8 mths)


Do not mistaken
I am not pregnant
is
my collection of scanning
when 2 precious is still inside my tummy
& made in to a ablum..

was pass it to them
when they have their 18th 's birthday
or
21st 's birthday...
was wondering what react they have?????


<< Saturday was a peace day...>>
Nothing much happen....

Was packing up the room
and
saw what i had done for my 2 precious
time flies
from a tiny dot in my tummy till now
can walk and do so many things
make me happy and angry at times...
Mummy u always
just like
my parent me
in their heart..
Helping me and doing thing which i really need to say
THANK YOU
for what u had does for me..
I love you,papa& mummy ...


好多感触?????
今天不知明天事。。。
i pray for my everyone
healthy and happy always =)......

Working hard really hard to clear all my debts
can i make my dream come true
to clear everythings in this year...?????

I really hope i can do it...
加油加油加油。。。。。

No comments: