Monday, October 3, 2011

衰的一天


昨天我是这样,

今天就变这样?????
(due to my decay teeth on the left)
my left face was swollen

I was waiting for my salary to be in my bank on friday
wait n wait n wait
till
today...

Called up the office tok to my boss
and
than
she say she still never receive the uniform
i had long long ago
pass to my senior
and
pass to the warehouse uncle..

I am not very happy
when they never told me in advance
i wait till today than know my salary had been hold
and
i was told by my senior
and
today
she say i have to return to the office personally
i also never receive any calls to
ask me pass my uniform back to office myself ...

she still told me one uniform cost $50..
i know it very early
but i had areadi return to the office ...

This type of COMPANY also have
WHY is like tt..
I think is time to consider whether i still want to stay on this
TYPE OF COMPANY...
WTF
WORKING SO HARD FOR THIS COMPANY
AND
TREATING EMPLOYEE LIKE THIS.
人衰起来,做什么都衰。
..
&^&^^#*(&*(&$#)*(()#_)#&(&#*&*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely to find your blog! Nice pics, you looking awesome dear. Thanks for the share.


Sample Agreements