Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our happy weekend n days




Sunday morning,
One of the customer pet...
So cute
bring one bird n one dog out himself...
they are so obedient
the bird will stay on its' owner shoulder
n
will not fly away..
the dog will follow behind its owner
will not anyhow run..
the dog is wearing a petpet pamper..
so cute izznt it..





Early in the afternoon
prepare myself n go to work..
Nowaday the weather is damn hot
many pple get to sick...
Must take care alright =D



nice bo...
my lovely colleague wani help me to tie ...
always want to learn how to tie
but still cannot manage to do it..

finish work and otw going back home by bus...=D



My weekend finish work
came back
n
2 precious came back from my lovely parents' hse..







baobei playing with her daddy's phone =D

helping me take photo
=)
comparing our eyelashes
看谁比谁长???


my baobei long lashes =D

Enjoy our weekend
and
i working hard everyday
and
just to get
debt n bill clear ...

I am tired
leg so pain
standing 8 hours a day
but
is worth it
cos come back home

3 of us have joy and laughter together...

Nowadays the world are having wired news
feeling sad about 2 years old china little gal..
11 people walk pass
and
noone help her
or even bother call the ambulance...

OMG!!
人啊人啊
如果早一点被救
因该
就不会被辗过多一次。。
听了好心痛
心酸。。



Get fatter and fatter
always waiting for DA YI MA to come
i feel myself very bloated like aballoon... =)

Work hard and earn more money 
2011 is going to end 
and start 
2012..
Hope will be a good year ahead 
for everyone

i do hope i can clear all my debts by time and start a new year
with new life
new goals 

new resolution...=)
that why i am working very hard this few month..
tomorrow going to bring precious to national skin centre..
First time going to there
heard from friends many years ago
hope it will not cost bomb in the medical bills...
*pRay*

No comments: