Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy children Day to my 2 precious




Children Day 01102011
with 2 precious



Early in the morning wake up make breakfast for me and 2 precious
(I really cannot live without HOT TEA WITH MILK in the morning....)

The whole afternoon playing and accompany them
and
keep complaining and waiting for my salary....
%^&%^&%^&%^^*&*









Precious & me




happy children day to my 2 precious

I wish them to happy and healthy and lovely always
=)

mummy always love you...


Nothing to do playing with my hair
(swee bo)......

2 october 2011(school outing)
Explorer kids @ E hub

(me and my baobei)
Early in the morning,the weather is so good for sleeping,but 6 15 wake up
Prepared and while we go out from our house
Precious wake up and cry
Not i dun want to bring him go
he still not recover with his rashes..
his daddy take care of him
and i brought baobei go...

Last year i brought mikkiel to Explorer kids where laris celebrating his birthday,
sarah went with my parent ,for eating and taste food for my brother's wedding
so she never go..
whenever she saw mikkiel with alot of colourfull balls
she say she want to go
sometime she even say
mummy why u never take me go..:(
feel sad when my baobei tell me like this..
she loves indoor playground..
U can see her expression
so happy =)
that make me happy too...=)



The 2 precious 's father is asking for a reconcile for this marriage
and
for the 2 children sake..

i am considering and thinking
what all my friend,my parent told me n him...

Marriage is 2 of us
of cos i cannot forget what he and his family had does

my children is totally innocent
i would like to give them a complete family..

when that day he came over my house,
i saw my 2 precious expression is so happy..

Do not worry i will not easily agree and forget what he had does for us..

If he really can changed
(although alot of people
saying is very diffcult
i also agree..)

Action speak louder than words...


No comments: