Thursday, October 27, 2011

Deepavali (Public Hoiliday)

Happy deepavali to everyone Hindus =D

Morning having great time with 2 precious
but the weather is on and off with rain..
Is raining season for this end of the year.☆




In the evening,2 precious watching baby tv,barney thru you-tube using
their daddy hp..
they are sharing this is what i want from them
SHARE AND NOT SNATCH..
sometime good they will share but
when two not in good terms
they snatch toy ..Building tutu train
baobei love to play and role playing herself...=)
I always dun let her know i am listening
but
she love to act herself as
TEACHER..

Precious sometime behave sometime misbehave
hope he can behave himself
and speak well soon =)

rECeNT Me lol

☆taken by my baobei.☆
think she had improve abit by using my camera to take photo =)

Getting back to work again today
and
get very tired
after looking after my 2 precious..
I going to take my sleep with 2 precious..=)ZZZZzzzzzZZZZZZZZz

Remember to bring a small umbrella into ur bag everyone,
before the rain pours =)


No comments: