Monday, September 5, 2011

♥ 阿嬷s birthday ♥☆







Happy birthday to my lovely and dearest 阿嬷...
we are happy and chit chatting and
talking non stop ..
thank my uncles & aunties & cousin help me look after my 2 precious
and
i can get to chit chat with my cousin...=)
we really enjoy the days with lovely them=)








Look sarah is playing Iphone education games..
(my cousin,Mindy hp )
The whole day playing with my cousins hp
touch screen..=)


Early in the morning went over to
阿嬷's house
to look after 2precious
and
mummy is cooking dishes for tonight
grandma birthday celebration..

In the afternoon
Aunties and cousin came over..
Go over to NTUC
to buy some more ingredients
to
cook for tonight..

(Below is 2precious siting in the trolley)


the mango tree
it been many years think older than me lol...



In the evening the celebration started,

Uncle and Auntie & cousin playing with 2 precious..
they are so happy instead
seriously i love any gathering
my 2 precious never say
they show in expression =)...

I enjoy the foods and talking to cousin..

Love the day so much
so do 2 precious =)
Food Food Food
(cook by lovely aunties and mummy)

So So so full after eating many things into my stomach..
I still craving abt the muah chee..


the yummy cupcake...
(my very first cupcake)my cute and lovely ♥ 阿嬷

Happy birthday to my dearest 阿嬷 ♥ ....


We should treasure the day we have together
althought we never meet each other everyday
as long as we spent the day together is happy..
we are always fortunate =)

Agree with me ma..




No comments: