Thursday, September 8, 2011

中秋节快到了。。。。。


♥Bestie ah mei bought us mooncake
mini ones
also nice and delicious..=)
this year so many mooncake
but 2 precious still not very appreciate mooncake..
I love the many yolks mooncake..
Sedap=)





My neighbour gave us mooncake n many lantern...
♥ So nice of him =)
Really have to thank uncle


my gf huiling bought the mooncake @ malayasia City square
and came over to share the mooncake with us..
so lovely gf and have to thank her..

Malaysia mooncake also very delicious ...
so memories brought me back
cos
8 years ago
my ex company colleagues also brought the agar agar mooncake for me
taste the same..
Thinking how my colleagues now
should be great..
Hope can see them down the road
cos had been years never seen them le..
wondering they still working at the same company..

IQ mooncake
so shiok
is like eating a whole durian..


We are happy family =)
my workplace 大姐 gave me this blusher
i have to put some light make-up
for my job..
I really dun like to put make-up
bo bian is needed or else
i will get the senior in to trouble...


造米饭 和斋菜。。。。
Having vegetarian food for 2 days
cos
the hawker centre is doing some washing up for 2 days...=)


I want to get this two items for my 2 precious
when everything had settle and debts is clear....

An advance greeting to everyone

'中秋节快乐 =)"

Remember to celebrate and enjoy mooncake with family n loved ones on this coming festival...

No comments: