Sunday, September 18, 2011

♥ Our weekend ♥

♥ Our weekend ♥



Morning 2 precious wake up @ 07 30..
make milk for them
and
go prepare the ingredient for
today lunch n dinner..

After that we ate breakfast today..
after that we enjoy ourselves watch tv,playing & take photos..=)






Cabbage,carrot porridge n Minced meat w sliced dry scallop =)



Saturday 17.09.11



鱼炒姜丝和黑酱油


冬瓜汤·@17.09.11



Fried the fish n kanna my wrist

so pain but worth it cos cooking for 2 precious =)冬瓜汤·@17.09.11


♥enjoy our weekend together
it been abit long
never spend time with my 2 precious
Work work work
earn more $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
to clear my everythings..

Aslong as 2 precious and my family and everyone surround me
healthy n happy
and
i can concentrated on my work..=)

pls click on my ads @ the right corner if u happen drop by and read my blog
thank u so much x 100000000000000000000000..

I SO want to watch the Johnny English 2 .........
this week or even next week
i full with work n many things..

No comments: