Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy birthday to my bff,Anqi 友谊万岁=)








15 years friendship still continue...
We have a wonderful day yesterday =)
happy birthday to my dearest bff anqi..

I dun often enjoy =)
cos i never forget i have 2 precious n my debt..
As real friend we dun be calculative on $$$$$$..
I went out with them
they want me to relax and dun stress up myself..
I went out with them i only need to pay my transport fees..
I an thankful i have so much nice people around..
But dun buy things for me,i dun feel easy and comfortable..

I do not like to people things from granted,
u treat me now
i will treat u back double
if i have the ability...

I am working hard
doing my parent role to my 2 precious...
I am working hard when i am work...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
i earning i will use it wisely..=)


No comments: