Friday, September 16, 2011

RIP ah leng

人生短短,几十年。。。。
Last few weeks i just saw my godsis n ah leng with my sissy..
But on tuesday night i received a sms from my godsis
Ah leng had passed away...
I really feel so out of sudden
I even thought is a joke..
But when i called my godsis
i hear is voice
i know is not a joke..

Wednesday afternoon went to down with sissy
glad that she accompany me
orelse
mountain tortoise dun even know where is the place..
Went down to pay a respect..
I really dun know how to console people..
I ask godsis to BE STRONG
no matter what she still have me..

Last year not because of them
i might not be here
to updated on the blog..
They care,concern of me and my 2 children..
I feel so sad n things happen to sudden..
Godsis told me: 时间不等人,不要等到人走了,后悔都来不及了。。。
眼泪就掉了,
让我想起我的嬷嬷。。
想起就伤心。。
知道人生就是这样。。
把不开心的留给自己。。

No matter what
ah leng
你要一路走好。。。。。


No comments: