Tuesday, September 13, 2011

'中秋节快乐 =)" @ 2011



2011 中秋节

We have a very different Mid autumn festival..
(Almost ruin by this man who always really know how to choose the timings
by keep sms-ing me..)
STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE.
BY USING SMS SHOW UR SINCERITY

"words mean nothing if no action has been done"


We ate alot of different kind of mooncake...=)
this year 2 precious have more than 2 lanterns each..
The mooncake from my nice & lovely bffs....
The lanterns are from my parent and Ryan & ah mei...

We enjoy our mid autumn festival =)

























Sunday finish work,go jp find my bff ..
Rushed home and saw my 2 precious playing with my parent..
I really love this type of life..
Simple and so real life
No trouble no problem=)

Last few week she & my bff bought us a tin of mooncake..
Thank Ryan and AH mei bought my 2 precious lantern each..
If next year every thing go smoothly
i will wanted to do something for my family,my bff and relatives..
I am really grateful what they had done for US..



Yesterday 2 pecious brought lantern to school..
it was mid autumn festival
i really love their school
alway organised excursion
n
every festival also celebrate with the children..

My 2 precious loved their school also...

They get alot improvement on their school
my precious start to talk afew words a time
my baobei from ABC now know how to write A-Z ..

They can express their happiest using expression in the photo..=)


In the evening time finish work go bring my 2 precious back home..
Bath them feed them and than go down void deck enjoying the
Mid AUTUMN festival
with their friends =)
Rain halfway so invited their friends came up to our house to continue
playing..
my 2 precious really enjoy the days
came back and doze to sleep
zzzzzzz..

We are always blessed with care n concern..
Why cannot u just go off our lives
and stop
pestering my hp with ur idiots sms...

This family is not u want than u can do any thing without thinking of anyone feeling alright
despite there's people help u to say nice word..
U still a something in the past
but
dun just bring up the memories to me
i dun want anymore nightmare..

One of my bff told me
I can forgive mine
why cannot u ..

Dun wan to say so much here..
I just want my life
like now..




No comments: